CGPS had a great and productive Board Retreat.
Friday May 17 Dinner at Susan’s 6-9pm.
Saturday May 18 9-3pm at Susan’s. 9-10 Breakfast; 10-noon David Hawkins leading a CGPS Board process group; Lunch; and Board mtg.
CGPS Board Meeting Summary – Saturday, May 17, 2019
- Working on a venue and dates for our Fall 2019 workshop. Plans for 2 workshops in 2020. Stay tuned!
- 51 paid members in 2019 and emails are out to lapsed members to encourage them to join and support our endeavors in group work.
- Scholarship Committee developing policy/standards.
- Membership fee policy/standards updated.
- Membership/Marketing committee working on marketing workshops.
- Looking for a new IASWG-NC rep. to CGPS Board since current person is moving out of state.
- Peter Millis, President-elect, is taking over the ASA rep position from Susan.
CGPS Links –
Please join listserv by clicking the link below.
Google Group – Click Here
Website – CarolinasGPS.org
Facebook – Carolinas Group Psychotherapy Society – CGPS
CGPS is on Twitter @CGPSer and LinkedIn
2019 Board Members:
Susan Orovitz, PhD, CGP – President
Peter Millis, LCSW – President-elect
Moira Artigues, MD, CGP, PLLC – Treasurer
Esther Swim-Wright, LCSW – Secretary (graphic designer/workshop registrar/historian)
Dan Darnell, PhD – Member at large
Russ Hopfenberg, PhD, CGP, FAGPA – Member at large
Frances Patton, LMFT, D.Min – Member at large
Derek Easley, MSW, LCSW – Member at large
Brian Clougherty, MA, MDiv, NCC, LPC – Membership/Marketing Chair
Joan C. Seiffert, LCSW, CGP, PLLC – Nominations Committee Chair
___________ – IASWG – NC representative